LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Trent Valley Lineside - Cathiron: lnwr_cath1132
Ex-LMS 7P 4-6-0 Rebuilt Royal Scot class No 46126 'Royal
Army Service Corps' is seen working hard at the head of a down express at
Cathiron on 25th October 1956. Built as LMS No 6126 with parallel boiler by the
North British Locomotive Company in September 1927 No 46126 was rebuilt with
tapered boiler and as such remained in service until October 1963 when it was
withdraw from Annesley shed to be scrapped in November 1963 by Crewe works.