LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Trent Valley Lineside - Cathiron: lnwr_cath1145
Ex-LMS 4MT 2-6-0 No 43004 is seen at the head of a Stafford
to Rugby four-coach local passenger train circa 1955. Built at Horwich works as
LMS No 3004 in January 1947 No 43004 remained in service until September 1967
when it was withdrawn from Lostock Hall shed to be scrapped in April 1968 by G
Cohen of Kettering.