LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Trent Valley Lineside: lnwr_tvl1235
Ex-LMS 4P Compound No 41113 is seen on a local Stafford to
Rugby service passing Attleborough Signal Cabin on 7th July 1953. Built at
Derby works in September 1925, No 41113 was to remain in service until December
1958 when it was withdrawn from 24J Lancaster Green Ayre shed to be scrapped by
J Cashmore's of Great Bridge after a period of being in store.