LMS Route: Rugby to Tamworth
Trent Valley Lineside: lnwr_tvl1236
Ex-LMS 4P Compound No 41113 is seen on a Stafford to Rugby
local passenger services as it passes Attleborough signal box on 7th July 1953.
Built at Derby works in November 1925 No 41113 remained in service until
December 1958 when it was withdrawn from Green Ayre shed in Lancaster to be
scrapped in February 1960 by J Cashmore of Great Bridge.