BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br1801
Ex-LMS 5MT 4-6-0 No 45322 is seen running light engine as it
passes under Queens Drive bridge and the former LNWR Parcels Office in 1953.
The trainspotters are standing on the carriage landing that was located at the
East end of Platform 6 as seen behind the Diesel shunter and wagons in image
'lnwrbns_br1830'. Built by the Armstrong
Whitworth Company in February 1937 No 45322 was to remain in service until
September 1966 when it was withdrawn from Stoke-on-Trent shed to be scrapped in
April 1967 by J Cashmore of Great Bridge.