Birmingham New Street Station
BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br1998
Ex-LMS 5MT 4-6-0 No 45265 is seen arriving at Platform 7
with the up 'Devonian' express service from Torqay and Paignton to Bradford and
Leeds on 15th April 1961. Built by the Armstrong Whitworth Company in October
1936 No 45265 remained in service until May 1962 when it was withdrawn from
Saltley shed to be scrapped in May 1962 by Crewe works.