BR Period Locomotives: lnwrbns_br2895
British Railways built 4P 2-6-4T No 42062 stands on the
middle road with empty coaching stock on 14th September 1962. Built in December
1950 by Derby works to a Fairburn design, No 42062 was to remain in service
until May 1965 when it was withdrawn from 2J Aston shed to be scrapped by J
Cashmores of Great Bridge.