Birmingham New Street Station: lnwrbns_str1905
Another view of the train indicator board located off Queens
Drive adjacent to Platform 4 which was brought into use on 17th August 1928.
This indicator board was double-sided as the side facing Queens Drive was for
Principal Main Line Services only whilst on the platform side of the board was
restricted to Local Services only. Each side of the gate was reserved for one
direction of travel with northbound services being shown on the left and
southbound services on the right. The top two-thirds of each board was used for
weekday travel and the bottom third for advertising Sunday services, Saturdays
being part of the working week even if it was only to lunchtime.