Birmingham New Street Station: lnwrbns_str2877
View of the station taken from the Coffee Tavern located at
the West end of Platform 3 and above the Coffee House Bay. Coffee House Bay,
which was brought into use on 10th August 1891 to provide additional
accommodation for local and parcel trains, is occupied by a rake of carriages.
The bay was in later years relegated to the status of a siding. The locomotive
standing at Platform 3 is LNWR 5ft 0-6-2T Tank No 2037 allocated to No 10 Aston