Birmingham New Street Station: lnwrbns_str400
View looking towards the Wolverhampton end of the station
with the new Platform 3 on the right, Platforms 4 and 5 in the middle, and
Platform 6 on the left. Ex-LMS 4-6-0 Jubilee No 45741 'Leinster' is seen at the
head of an up express on 19th March 1954. Built at Crewe Works in December 1936
No 45741 remained in service until February 1964 when it was withdrawn from
Kingmoor shed in Carlisle to be scrapped during April 1964 at Crewe works.