LMS Route Maps
Warwick (Milverton) Station, Goods Yard and Shed:
A British Railways 1:1250 Scale Map of the approaches to
Warwick Milverton station, the goods yard and shed in 1952. The red shaded area
is the land which was owned by British railways having taken over the LMS
Railway and its precursor, the L&NWR, on 1st January 1948. The substantial
amount of land on eitherside of the original terminal clearly demonstrates that
the L&BR had taken the precaution of allowing for future expansion.