LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Barnt Green: mrbg144
LMS Fowler 0-6-0 4F No 4436, carrying a No 2 shed plate
(Burton), leaves Barnt Green in the cutting as it heads south towards Blackwell
in 1928. The the road overbridge to the south of the station can just be seen
in the distance. Number 4436 was built at Derby works in December 1927 and
remained in service until withdrawn from Burton-on-Trent shed in April 1964 to
be scrapped by J Cashmore of Great Bridge in September 1964.