LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Barnt Green: mrbg774
Ex-LMS 4F 0-6-0 No 44226 is seen at the head of a Class D
freight passes through the station on 16th August 1963. Built as LMS No 4226 in
February 1926 by Derby works, No 44226 was to remain in service until September
1964 when it was withdrawn from 21A Saltley shed to be scrapped by J Cashmore's
of Great Bridge.