LMS Route: Birmingham New Street to Nuneaton
Castle Bromwich Station: mrcb41
Ex-MR 3P 4-4-0 No 776 stands at Castle Bromwich's up
platform on a local service on 3rd June 1925. Another locomotive carrying the
No 2 shed plate indicating it was allocated to the Burton area, No 776 was
built as a member of the 2606 class at Derby works in August 1905 and remained
in service until May 1936.