LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Evesham Station: mre562
View of the turntable and inspection pit which was still in use
despite the closure of shed in 1931. The signal box seen behind the vans on the
right was located on the GWR lines and is the structure built by BR in 1957 to
control the connection between the former GWR and MR lines (see image 'mre557') which ran adjacent to each other before
diverging to their respective destinations. The sidings on the left are located
where the Saw Mill once stood.