LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Kings Norton Locomotives: mrknpreg239
MR 4-4-0 2P No 518 is seen at the head of an express service
near Kings Norton station on 9th July 1921. Built by Sharp Stewart in December
1899 No 518 was a member of the MR's 483 class and remained in service until
September 1956 when it was withdrawn from 20A Holbeck shed to be scrapped by
Derby works circa 1956.