LMS Route: Evesham to Birmingham
Kings Norton Locomotives: mrknpreg279
MR 4-4-0 No 430 rushes past a Permanent Way gang's line side
hut whilst at the head of an up express on 18th June 1921. Built by Sharp
Stewart in February 1893 No 430 was another member of the MR's 483 class and
was to remain in service until April 1952 when it was withdrawn from 9F Heaton
Mersey shed to be scrapped by Derby works in April 1952.