LMS Route: Birmingham New Street to Nuneaton
Stockingford Station: mrs1887
Ex-L&Y 0-6-0 No 52141 stands by the water crane during
shunting duties in Stockingford marshalling yard. Built as L&Y No 1124 by
Horwich works in January 1891, the locomotive was renumbered in 1924 by the LMS
as No 12141 and finally by BR in June 1948 which it carried until May 1960 when
it was withdrawn from service to be scrapped.